At Sherwoods we have the knowledge and experience to help your organisation deal with the increasingly complex Corporation Tax system.
We provide professional assistance to ensure the correct information is submitted on time.
HMRC’s tougher stance As H M Revenue & Customs introduces harsher penalties for non-compliance and carries out more detailed tax investigations, you can find dealing with the tax authorities takes up more and more of your valuable time.
Our standard corporation tax services We offer a comprehensive Corporation Tax compliance service to relieve you of this administrative burden, We:
- Prepare and submit the corporate tax return
- Calculate the tax provision for your accounting periods
- Ensure compliance with corporation tax self-assessment
- Deal with H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf
- Advise how much tax would be payable and when
Corporate Tax Planning
In addition Sherwoods can assist in the preparation of an effective company corporate tax planning approach to help make savings for your organisation.
Whether you are looking for advice on a one-off transaction or a review of your whole operation, we offer a range of corporate tax planning services to minimise your tax exposure.
We can help you:
- Benefit from tax reliefs and opportunities
- Implement tax efficient accounting policies
- Consider the most tax efficient structure for your business
- Optimise the tax position on major transactions – e.g. property sale or purchase
- Review profit extraction
- Identify succession planning issues
- Maximise efficient use of any tax losses